Cabin Rental Agreement (click here for PDF version)
By reserving the cabin you agree that you have read the following rental agreement and agree to the terms and conditions.
I know it’s a shame we have to put words on a piece of paper to make everyone agree with the cabin rules, but, you and I both know some folks just aren’t as nice as you and I are! So bare with me while I explain to those people what the rest of us already know…..It’s all common sense, but my attorney says I have to say it anyway! OK, so here goes!
1. No smoking ANYTHING inside of the cabin…. You can smoke OUTSIDE, but please, please, please, put your butts in an ash tray.
2. You must be at least 21 to rent a cabin. Children are more than welcome accompanied by adults. There are places that children can not be by themselves, including but not limited to the pond area, trails, bluffs, hot tubs, etc. We don’t mean to be sticklers, but we do not want our little people injured.
3. Cedar Rock Cabin is not responsible for your damaged or lost or stolen personal items.
4. You are responsible for lost or stolen or damaged items belonging to Cedar Rock Cabin. We do have an inventory of all items in the cabin.
5. Please take care of the cabin as if it were your home….or better! You don’t want to be on the naughty lists which most cabin owners share with each other.
6. Our cabin sleeps 5 comfortably. Two in the queen bed and two on the bottom bunk bed and one on the top bunk. Please do not put very small children on the top bunk so they won’t fall off and get hurt. If there are more than 5 to a cabin, additional fees will be required. Please inform us when you call to reserve so we can have enough supplies for all guests.
7. No oils, lotions, bubbles, soaps, or anything like that is allowed in the hot tub. No smoking in the hot tub. If we see bubbles or a film or a butt or burn on the hot tub, we have to drain it and scrub it and refill it, which costs us, which will cost you additional fees. Please make sure you clean your feet before you get in. No street clothes, bathing suits or trunks only. Street clothes have too many soap suds left in them and will make the hot tub suds up.
(SEE THERE, I TOLD YOU THESE RULES WERE JUST PLAIN OLE COMMON SENSE.)
8. Check in time is 3:00 P.M., and check out time is 12:00 Noon. If the cabin is unoccupied and we have it ready for you, you can call to see if you can get in earlier. We will do everything in our power to accommodate you! Please abide by the check out time so we can get ready for the next guests!
We love our pets too! So, we decided if you can’t be away from your pet, let you bring them with you. All pets must be free from flea and ticks. No more than 2 pets per cabin. You must pick up after your pets. All pets must be house broke. No pee pads. Our floors are real wood and it would ruin them. Please pick up your outside pet poop. You can throw it in the woods, just not where someone might step. No pets in the hot tub. If you can’t keep the pet off the furniture, please put a sheet over the couch or chair. Cats must be de-clawed. Litter boxes can be placed inside but must be scooped out daily. All pets must be leashed outside. We will not be responsible for pets that get lost. If you dog is mean, please leave it at home. If you go out and leave your pet at the cabin, your pet must be crated. No exceptions. You are responsible for your pets behavior. There is a $10.00 per night, per pet fee.
10. Please wash your dishes and put them away, wipe off counters, wipe out sinks, take out the trash to the dumpster, sweep and/or mop up spills on the floors, make sure microwave and coffee pot is clean, put dirty towels and wash rags in the bath tub. You do not have to strip the beds, just leave them unmade and we will wash the sheets. All of this is posted in the cabin for your review. Thank you in advance for your consideration.
We must collect 50% of the fees up front. Be prepared to pay this fee when you call to reserve.
11. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights, $125.00 per night, 3 or more nights is discounted by 10%,
Friday or Saturday nights, $135.00 per night, both nights for $260.00
Ask about our special for a 5 or 7 day stay!
Cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to proposed arrival date. If we can rent the cabin out, there will not be any fees, BUT, if we can not rent out the cabin, there will be a $100.00 cancellation fee.
12. If you wish to share your experience with someone you love, give them the gift of a weekend surrounded by the stress free life of Cedar Rock Cabin. Please give us a call so that we can tell you about the Gift Certificates or packages that are available.
So, there you are folks! The rules and regs of cabin life! Again, I am sorry to have to do this, but we must cover our assets! Thank you SO much for staying with Cedar Rock Cabin! The first time you stay here, you’re company, after that you’re just one of us!